TAPS has significant experience with audits and reviews.
- Review of new Standards in the space of OT Cybersecurity and Process Automation, could be International, National of Company standards, e.g. TAPS is the main author of the IEC 62443-2-4 and WIB report M 2784-X-10 and reviewed the UAE National Electronic Security Authority (NESA) standard (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 5-10 days).
- General review about the Process Automation health and status of your production facility. During such a review the systems are checked, people are interviewed, the maintenance status of the automation systems, field instruments, etc. (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 2 – 5 days)
- Fiscal Metering review, the audit trail of all equipment involved, the maintenance status, people are interviewed, and the methods (e.g. SGERG/AGA8, NX19 with G9 corr, AGA, ISO), etc. and technology used (Meter selection and Flow Computers) are reviewed. (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 2 – 5 days)
- Control & Automation work processes could be reviewed. These are the work processes such as the use of diagnostics of field instruments and control systems, production optimisation and processes around maintenance, break-down replacement, troubleshooting, permit-to-work system, life-cycle management, spares and replacement timing and scoping. For this not only people are interviewed but also documentation is reviewed. (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 5-10 day
- Review of Conceptual designs could lead to a more optimised design and a better implementation of the End-Users wishes. The conceptual design is one of the most important phases of the project to be not only more cost effective, but better define the ‘scope of work’. The conceptual design could be upgrades or green-field projects and describing the Industrial Automation requirements, but could also be dealing with the OT Cybersecurity requirements.