TAPS has significant experience with audits and reviews.
- Review of new Standards in the space of OT Cybersecurity and Process Automation, could be International, National of Company standards, e.g. TAPS is the main author of many Shell DEPs, the International Standard IEC 62443-2-4, the WIB report M 2784-X-10 and reviewed the UAE National Electronic Security Authority (NESA) standard (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 5-10 days).
- General review about the Process Automation health and status of your production facility. During such a review the systems are checked, people are interviewed, the maintenance status of the automation systems, field instruments, etc. (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 2 – 5 days).
- Fiscal Metering (Custody Transfer of oil and gas) and Production Metering review, the audit trail of all equipment involved, the maintenance status, people are interviewed, and the methods (e.g. SGERG/AGA8, NX19 with G9-correction, AGA, ISO), etc. and technology used (Meter selection and Flow Computers) are reviewed. (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 2 – 5 days).
- Control & Automation (C&A) Work Processes could be reviewed. These are the work processes such as the use of diagnostics of field instruments and control systems, production optimisation and processes around maintenance, break-down replacement, troubleshooting, permit-to-work system, life-cycle management, spares and replacement timing and scoping. For this not only people are interviewed but also documentation is reviewed. (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 5-10 days)
- Review of Conceptual designs could lead to a more optimised design and a better implementation of the End-Users wishes. The conceptual design is one of the most important phases of the project and could be changed not only to be more cost effective, but better definition of the ‘scope of work’. The conceptual design could be major upgrades, rejuvenations or green-field projects and describing the Industrial Automation requirements, but could also be dealing with the OT Cybersecurity requirements.
- OT-Cybersecurity Risk Assessment and Gap Analysis according to International Standards or company standards (Depending on client wishes the duration could be 5 days on-site and 5-10 days reporting and preparations/end-reporting).
- Plant Automation Smartness Review of your plant could lead to plant optimisation, cost effectiveness of OPEX and CAPEX, creation of an Operating Philosophy to be integrated in your Industrial Automation design and work processes, reduction of spills, emissions and other environmental impact and finally project approaches to reduce cost, materials, equipment, systems, manpower to avoid duplication of efforts. (duration of the review or audit is depending on the size and depth/scope is 5-10 days)